May 19, 2008

eyebrows

Eyebrows are one of my least favorite things! If I had to pick one physical attribute that I disliked this would be it! Sure, sure without them life would be different, but they are such a hassle for a woman like me to deal with...but my eyebrows have become quite like my life, I think.

As I look day after day in the mirror while getting ready I see them. Slowly and slowly they get worse and worse, fuller, out of control. I say to myself, "Self, you really need to pluck those eyebrows!" And as the days continue, I say to myself, "Self, you really need to take some time and take care of those!"And still I make up excuses...no time, I'll do it later, I'll do it before this event, blah, blah...and it doesn't get done...and I just get angry at myself for making excuses and continue hating my eyebrows. Really taking care of them is a painful experience, but the result is well worth it...and it really doesn't take THAT much time. It's just a hassle.

But I have learned about life from my eyebrows. There are those things in life that need to be dealt with, little nasty bad habits and things. They are painful to deal with, but well worth it. I would rather deal with then everyday hate the part of myself, this habit I have.

But here I am. Eyebrows unplucked.

1 comment:

WICK said...

you women sure are good at making me thankful I'm a man. :)