April 28, 2008

A few thoughts about my trip to Florida this past weekend...









  • Disney World has a whole lot more to offer than expected! It was pretty much a blast (especially when you're with the right people!)
  • It was perfect weather while we were there. I only got a little strip of a sunburn (what's with that?)...why is it so cold here in Decatur?
  • Friends are amazing!
  • The rides were sooo much fun!
  • The shows were awesome!
  • The Indiana Jones stage is a wind tunnel....there's an interesting story that includes blown up skirts and a lot of laughs!
  • Fastpasses for rides are great!
  • Disney shows are not overrated for teens!
  • This trip made me remember a whole lot of my childhood!
  • I went on my first upside-down roller coaster yesterday! Something I would do again if I had to...but am really okay with never doing again!
  • Epcot was my least favorite.
  • The food wasn't ever spectacular and it was pretty pricey but not too bad if you made smart choices.
  • You can always find a way to kill time!
  • Take pictures of eveything...you'll only regret not!
  • Mickey isn't God! Even though he's pretty cool!
  • Mt. Everest was my favorite ride of them all.
  • Having good stories to tell is the best way to spend your time in-line.
  • I learned a lot from Disney as a whole as far as kids and working with kids
  • I want to go back!........ Just after I recooperate from sleeping on the bus! : )


1 comment:

WICK said...

Epcot is the best.