June 17, 2008

People, people,......please!

You know what drives me nuts!?!?!?

When people choose pictures of themselves and their significant other kissing and put it as their profile picture. Look, okay, I'm happy for you, I'm (maybe) glad you're in a relationship, but I'm your friend and I don't need to see that. A kiss on the cheek is one thing, but can we tone the PDA down a bit!!....please?!?!?

Anyway, the "field" seems to be narrowing. All of a sudden people, my friends, that have been single for forever (with me) are dating. It's not at all that I feel lonely or "very single," like I'm missing out...quite the opposite. I am completely content! So there! What's the point, really! (As far as right now!) It just really irks me!

Just tone it down, a bit, please......not that any one of you would read this (which is probably a good thing...)

2 comments:

WICK said...

hehe....for real. PDA's are a waste anyways....such large service fees. pssh.

ngerman said...

Wait until you see what I'm going to change my profile picture too. It's awesome!