June 19, 2008

Vacation Bible School

This is my favorite week of the entire year!!! I love it!!! I love how everyone pulls together to make a week where kids can have a great time and learn about Jesus! To meet a child where he or she feels most comfortable. I love to hear reports of kids talking and making friends, of kids loving the craft room, of the t-shirts being their favorite craft, and so much more! During the week you realize how much your prep was so worth it and how really 60% of the work is before. This year we've been a little down on numbers, but it's been okay. At least we haven't run out of anything, even though we have a ton of materials left!

What's especially cool about this year, having my future plans in mind, is that I am learning so much and keeping note of what to do and what not to do, what I liked and disliked, etc etc. I am sooo grateful for that!

1 comment:

WICK said...

it's fun to see you having fun.