August 6, 2008

Some more "puke"....sorry

Vacation was awesome! What a great thing family is! Lots of games and fun! Beach time, eat time, baby time, hang-out time. It's strange to think of how everytime we see each other we're all just a little bit different.....what will be different by next time?? Hmmmmm

I can't believe I leave for ONU THIS monday?! When did that happen?

I know I mentioned last time that I was hoping this call that I felt wasn't just me...my Uncle really helped me with that one. He told me about this book by Henry Blackaby, something like Seeing and Knowing God's Will. The book highlights four ways of how to know what God's will is. Basically that it agrees with your passions, God's work, the people around you, and the Church. And I'm excited to tell you that this whole Children's Ministry thing does agree!!! YES! : ) Thanks Uncle Randy!

1 comment:

WICK said...

still enjoyin' your vomitous output.