February 10, 2008

I hate television

Television consumes you and I hate that. Television is a good thing. It's entertaining and relaxing, but it consumes you. I always feel guilty after spending an hour, a couple hours, an afternoon, watching TV. To think of the things I could have done during that time. My mind remembers this, always, but my body yearns for a time to relax, take a load off, and it easily forms to the couch. It's lazy, really. And then I feel guilty all over again.

There's just a little insight to the makings of Bethany.

3 comments:

WICK said...

how could God redeem television in your life?

ngerman said...

Have you ever watched Lost? There is no way you can hate t.v. if you watch Lost. Oh my...

Bethany said...

Television can certainly be a good thing! I enjoy watching movies with friends or seeing something I've been wanting to watch for awhile. I guess it has to be meaningful...you know?

There's no way I could even start to understand Lost, unless I started from the beginning!! AHH!