March 7, 2008

3am

So last night I had this dream, I've never had a dream like it before...

There was this little boy, maybe 7 or 8 years old. I don't remember what type of clothes he had, but I do remember that he was bald. He was looking at me and then turned to this idol of some kind. Then he poured blood all over and around it. In the blood he wrote the word MARY with his finger. Then he got up, looked at me again, and started bowing to the idol. It was almost as if he was doing it all in spite of me, the look in his eye.

I woke up. It was 3'o'clock in the morning with a terrible headache. I remember thinking...I've never had a dream like that before. It was really scary, a different kind of fear then any other. My first thought was this was some kind of devil worship. I didn't know what to make of it. All I could do was pray for this kid. I feel like this is some real boy out there. I just prayed for him, and for kids. I don't know what to make of it.

1 comment:

WICK said...

no clue....but if I start seeing a little bald boy follow Sarah's sister around.....I'll let you know. :)

Prayin' was probably a good response.