March 27, 2008

Come to me and rest

I need a break...
I am so weary of everything!
So much on my mind (people especially) and so much I want to do. I feel like I have to put on the Bethany face.
My mom is not doing to well, and that really wears on me...she's never the one that doesn't want to get out of bed, or cries because it hurts so much.
I have friends that are going through so much right now, and I can't DO anything for them, except just be here and pray.
And now I'm going away for a couple of days, exciting as it may be, and I can't be here for anybody, or get anything done.
and I feel pitiful, and selfish for feeling all this...

Come to me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart....

No comments: